Nativity Prep has an extensive Graduate Support Program, which substantially continues building the vision, skills and experiences of our students beyond graduation. Our Secondary School Placement Coordinator works to have our 8th grade students admitted to the high school that is best for them, and our full-time Director of Graduate Support works closely with our graduates in high school, college, and beyond. The Program provides financial support for high school tuition gaps; SSAT and SAT prep classes, college placement, and financial aid counseling. There is not a day that goes by without several of our alumni in the school, and an Alumni Association is now beginning to take shape.
The goals of the Graduate Support Program include the following:
- Expand our students’ and graduates’ vision of themselves and the world by challenging them academically, physically, ethically and socially to maximize their success in high school and college.
- Facilitate a smooth and successful transition into high school and college.
- Provide funding for tuition gaps, textbooks, computers and miscellaneous fees.
- Provide tutoring, internships, work experiences and mentoring for academic and professional success.
- Develop responsible and contributing members of the community.
Please contact Nora Frias, Director of Graduate Support, at 857.728.0031, ext. 15, email@example.com, or stop by the school for more information.